Responsible body within the meaning of the data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is: alpha zentaur immobilien ag
Your rights as a data subject
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details of our data protection officer:
- Information about your data stored by us and their processing
- Correction of incorrect personal data
- Deletion of your data stored by us, restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations
- Objection to the processing of your data by us
- Data portability, provided you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you can revoke it at any time with effect for the future.
Purposes of data processing by the responsible body and third parties
We process your personal data only for the purposes stated in this data protection declaration. A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned does not take place. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your express consent for processing to be required to process a contract with you
- The processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation
- Processing is necessary to safeguard legitimate interests and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data.
In order to protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption methods (e.g. SSL) over HTTPS.
If you contact us regarding questions of any kind by e-mail or contact form, give us your voluntary consent for the purpose of contacting us. A valid email address is required for this. This is used to assign the request and then answer it. The specification of further data is optional. The information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and for possible follow-up questions. After your request has been dealt with, personal data will be automatically deleted
Changes in our data protection regulations
We reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration so that it always complies with current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. The new data protection declaration will then apply to your next visit.
Questions to the data protection officer
If you have any questions about data protection, please send us an email or contact the person responsible for data protection in our organization directly:
Stephanie Siegrist firstname.lastname@example.org